Our pricing is structured around the time it takes to groom a particular breed, of a standard size, in good shape. What does ‘in good shape mean’? Well, it means your pet is groomed regularly (every 5-8 weeks), they’re free of matting (can be brushed out in minimal time) and behaves for their grooming service (doesn’t want to draw out the grooming process by showing us how well he/she can use their teeth or letting their bodily functions become a deterrence). I’m being partially silly. Groomer’s do experience all of these things. The good ones work around it and do what they can to make your pet have a comfortable experience so that *hopefully* down the road, they may actually learn to enjoy it! Does that mean every pet fits into this category? No way! We’d all love for those perfect conditions. But, as in most humans, a lot of our furry friends have things go on in their lives that add challenge to the grooming process. Let us be your solution. We love working with pets and watching them grow. Grow in security, happy to be groomed. Grow in love, knowing we care for them. Grow in happiness, knowing this is a safe place where they can be themselves and we understand them. We pride ourselves in having our four legged clients go home happy. We want them to go home and strut their stuff. Please understand; it does take time for a new ‘client’ to trust their ‘groomer’. It is a change. Dogs prefer routine and it would be great to have your groomer (who ever you choose) become part of that. Most new clients will be directed towards the groomer who would best suit them. If you would like to request a specific groomer, please do so upon making your appointment.
So, here we go, prices. All of our prices are subject to change based on all of the above. We typically start all trims at $56 and all baths around $35 (remember there are Chihuahuas and St. Bernards that get baths). We have maintenance programs that start around $45. But, typically, those pets are coming in every 2-4 weeks. Again, all based on coat type and breed. We have a program for referrals and a program for seniors. We also have a program for puppies! If you would like a better idea of cost, please don’t hesitate to bring your pet in for a free consultation!
We allow certain services to be done on a walk in basis. Nail trimming and grinding. Good example. Dogs are $10 to trim. $20 to trim and grind. $20 if they require facial accessories (ie; muzzles), trim only. $30 for trim and grind. If you have a cat, $10 nail trim and we can apply soft paws for an additional amount. Check out our full menu to find out more.
What do you charge?
I’m glad you asked! All prices are based on the time it takes for THAT BREED, OF AVERAGE SIZE, IN GOOD CONDITION.
Please view our pricing list to see an approximate charge for your pet. Special needs can be discussed over the phone or in person.
- Small Bath Dogs ~ $35-55
- Med-Large Bath Dogs ~ $55 and up
- Large-Giant Bath Dogs ~ $65 and up
- Cats ~ $54 and up depending on what we are doing (bath & blow dry vs. cut)
- Small Basic Trimmed Dogs (Papillion/Pomeranians/LH Chi/Min LH Dach and likewise) ~ $45 and up
- Small-Med Trimmed Dogs (Shih Tzu/Lhasa/Yorkie/Maltese/Toy Poodle/Schnauzer and likewise) ~ $56 and up
- Med-Large Trimmed Dogs (Cocker Spaniels, English Springer Spaniels, SCWT, KBT, Smaller Doodles and likewise mixes) ~ $68 and up
- Large-Giant Trimmed Dogs (Bouvier Des Flandres, OES, Doodles, Std Poodles, Giant Schnauzers, Any Bath Dog such as a Newfoundland, Great Pyr or St Bernard getting a haircut after full bath and blow dry to remove dead coat as well as similar mixes) ~ $90-105 and up